Part Number: 0729-1765-99
The 0729-1765-99 dual axis high precision digital inclinometer sensor is designed and manufactured by Fredericks for use on heavy industrial machinery and other applications where an industrial, robust, cost-efficient solution is needed. This high precision digital inclinometer sensor is an analog and RS-232 inclinometer that utilizes Fredericks 0703-1602-99 mid-range single axis electrolytic tilt sensors and the 1-6200-012 16-bit analog and RS-232 signal conditioner.
The use of our high accuracy single axis sensors and 16-bit ADCs and DACs make this inclinometer ideal for high precision tilt measurement. This inclinometer has superior tolerances and unit to unit performance with an economic design, making it an excellent solution for a versatile range of applications in many sectors.
The Fredericks Company’s inclinometers take our proven electrolytic tilt sensors and combine them with electrolytic tilt sensor circuits to make inclinometer solutions for use in various markets and applications. Electrolytic tilt sensing technology makes these inclinometers extremely stable with no long-term drift compared to MEMS devices, all in a low-cost inclinometer package.
0729-1765-99 Digital Inclinometer Sensor Key Features and Benefits
- ±25° operating range, ±10° linear range inclinometer
- Dual/two axis measurement inclinometer
- Simple to use analog and RS-232 communications
- Minimal drift over lifetime compared to MEMS devices
- Wide voltage supply range of 7 V DC to 16 V DC
- Low current device drawing 20 mA at 12 V DC; low power consumption
- PCB board-level design for simple integration
- Superior performance in extreme temperatures and environments
- Excellent customer support
|Dual Axis High Precision Digital Inclinometer||0729-1765-99||$305.66|
|Analog Interface||Analog 0 to 5 V DC|
|Number of Axes||2|
|Supply Voltage||7 V to 16 V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °C to +100°C|
|Time Constant||≤1 second|