Part Number: 0729-1760-04
The 0729-1760-04 dual axis high precision digital inclinometer sensor is designed and manufactured in the USA by Fredericks for use on heavy industrial machinery and other applications where an industrial, robust, cost-efficient solution is needed. This high precision digital inclinometer sensor has a wide linear angle range and RS-485 communications combined with a small footprint make it simple to integrate into new or existing equipment and designs. The standard version of this inclinometer sensor has a modular RJ45 connector.
The Fredericks Company’s inclinometers take our proven electrolytic tilt sensors and combine them with electrolytic tilt sensor circuits in robust housings with potting to make inclinometer solutions for use in various markets and applications. Electrolytic tilt sensing technology makes these inclinometers extremely stable with no long-term drift compared to MEMS devices, all in a low-cost inclinometer package.
0729-1760-04 Digital Inclinometer Sensor Key Features and Benefits
- ±10° operating range and linear range inclinometer
- Dual/two axis measurement inclinometer
- Simple to use RS-485 communications digital inclinometer
- Response time of ≤100 ms high precision digital inclinometer sensor
- Wide voltage supply range of 7 V DC to 16 V DC
- Works with industry standard 12 V DC vehicle batteries
- Low current device drawing 20 mA at 12 V DC; low power consumption
- Modular RJ45 connector for simple integration
- Superior performance in extreme temperatures and environments
- Excellent customer support
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Communications||RS-485 half duplex|
|Supply Voltage||5 V DC regulated|
|Supply Current||9 mA @ 5 V DC|
|Axes of Measurement||2|
|Null Temperature Offset||≤0.006° per °C|
|Range Temperature Offset||0.1% per °C|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to +70 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °C to +70 °C|
|Time Constant||≤100 ms|
Operating Range Output
|Inclinometer Part Number||0729-1760-04|
0729 series inclinometers – These inclinometers utilize Fredericks TrueTilt™ wide range electrolytic tilt sensors. They have a variety of outputs including analog, RS -232 and RS-485. These inclinometers have a low profile and a robust plastic housing with epoxy potting to provide excellent durability and environmental protection.
6200 series signal conditioners – These signal conditioners can be configured with any Fredericks electrolytic tilt sensor. They have a variety of outputs including analog, PWM, RS-232, RS-485 and SPI. The electrolytic tilt sensor and signal conditioner are provided separately or as an assembly with the sensor already installed at the customer’s request.