Part Number: 0729-1752-99
The 0729-1752-99 dual axis high precision digital inclinometer sensor is designed and manufactured in the USA by Fredericks for use on heavy industrial machinery and other applications where an industrial, robust, cost-efficient solution is needed. This high precision digital inclinometer sensor has a wide linear angle range and RS-232 communications combined with a small footprint make it simple to integrate into new or existing equipment and designs. The standard version of this inclinometer sensor does not have a housing, so you can integrate it into your board-level design.
The Fredericks Company’s inclinometers take our proven electrolytic tilt sensors and combine them with electrolytic tilt sensor circuits to make inclinometer solutions for use in various markets and applications. Electrolytic tilt sensing technology makes these inclinometers extremely stable with no long-term drift compared to MEMS devices, all in a low-cost inclinometer package.
0729-1752-99 Digital Inclinometer Sensor Key Features and Benefits
- ±60° operating range, ±25° linear range inclinometer
- Dual/two axis measurement inclinometer
- Simple to use RS-232 communications digital inclinometer
- Response time of ≤100 ms high precision digital inclinometer sensor
- PCB board-level design for simple integration
- Superior performance in extreme temperatures and environments
- Excellent customer support
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Number of Axes||2|
|Supply Voltage||3.3 V to 5 V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 85 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °C to 85 °C|
|Time Constant||≤100 ms|
|Inclinometer Part Number||0729-1752-99|