Part Number: 0729-1759-99
The 0729-1759-99 dual axis high precision digital inclinometer sensor is designed and manufactured in the USA by Fredericks for use on heavy industrial machinery and other applications where an industrial, robust, cost-efficient solution is needed. This high precision digital inclinometer sensor has a wide linear angle range and RS-232 communications combined with a small footprint make it simple to integrate into new or existing equipment and designs. The standard version of this inclinometer sensor has a cable with flying leads, but Deutsch and Amphenol connectors are also available.
The Fredericks Company’s inclinometers take our proven electrolytic tilt sensors and combine them with electrolytic tilt sensor circuits in robust housings with potting to make enviornmentally sealed (waterproof and dust proof, IP67) inclinometer solutions for use in various markets and applications. Electrolytic tilt sensing technology makes these inclinometers extremely stable with no long-term drift compared to MEMS devices, all in a low-cost inclinometer package.
0729-1759-99 Digital Inclinometer Sensor Key Features and Benefits
- ±60° operating range, ±25° linear range inclinometer
- Dual/two axis measurement inclinometer
- Simple to use RS-232 communications digital inclinometer
- Response time of ≤100 ms high precision digital inclinometer sensor
- Wide voltage supply range of 7 V DC to 16 V DC
- Works with industry standard 12 V DC vehicle batteries
- Low current device drawing 20 mA at 12 V DC; low power consumption
- Multiple electrical connection options (Deutsch, flying leads, AMP VAL-U-LOK) for simple integration
- PBT housing with potting to provide IP67 environmental protection and UV resistance
- Superior performance in extreme temperatures and environments
- Excellent customer support
|Dual Axis High Precision Digital Inclinometer||0729-1759-99||$134.10|
|Number of Axes||2|
|Supply Voltage||7 V to 16 V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 70 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °C to 70 °C|
|Time Constant||≤100 ms|
0729 series inclinometers – These inclinometers utilize Fredericks TrueTilt™ wide range electrolytic tilt sensors. They have a variety of outputs including analog, RS -232 and RS-485. These inclinometers have a low profile and a robust plastic housing with epoxy potting to provide excellent durability and environmental protection.
6200 series signal conditioners – These signal conditioners can be configured with any Fredericks electrolytic tilt sensor. They have a variety of outputs including analog, PWM, RS-232, RS-485 and SPI. The electrolytic tilt sensor and signal conditioner are provided separately or as an assembly with the sensor already installed at the customer’s request.