Part Number: 0729-1760-99
Features and Benefits:
- ±60° operating range, ±25° linear range digital inclinometer
- Dual/two-axis measurement inclinometer
- Simple to use RS-485 communications digital inclinometer
- Response time of ≤100 ms high precision digital inclinometer sensor
- Wide voltage supply range of 7 V DC to 16 V DC
- Works with industry-standard 12 V DC vehicle batteries
- Low current device drawing 20 mA at 12 V DC; low power consumption
- Multiple electrical connection options (Deutsch, flying leads, AMP VAL-U-LOK) for simple integration
- ABS housing with potting to provide IP66 environmental protection
- Superior performance in extreme temperatures and environments
- Excellent customer support
The 0729-1760-99 dual-axis high precision digital inclinometer sensor with RS-485 communications and an IP66 environmental rating is designed and manufactured in the USA by Fredericks for use on heavy industrial machinery and other applications where an industrial, robust, cost-efficient digital inclinometer is needed. This high-precision digital inclinometer sensor has a wide linear angle range and RS-485 communications combined with a small footprint make it simple to integrate into new or existing equipment and designs. The standard version of this digital inclinometer sensor has a cable with flying leads, but Deutsch and Amphenol connectors are also available.
The Fredericks Company’s digital inclinometers take our proven electrolytic tilt sensors and combine them with electrolytic tilt sensor circuits in robust housings with potting to make them environmentally sealed (waterproof and dustproof) digital inclinometer solutions for use in various markets and applications. Electrolytic tilt sensing technology makes these inclinometers extremely stable with no long-term drift compared to MEMS devices, all in a low-cost inclinometer package.