Part Number: 0729-1755-99
- ±60° 작동 범위, ±25° 선형 범위 경사계
- 듀얼/2축 측정 경사계
- 0 V DC ~ 5V DC 출력 아날로그 경사계 사용 하기 편
- ≤100ms 고정밀 디지털 경사계 센서의 응답 시간
- 7V DC ~ 16 V DC의 넓은 전압 공급 범위
- Works with industry-standard 12 V DC vehicle batteries
- 12 V DC에서 20mA를 그리는 낮은 전류 장치; 낮은 전력 소비
- 간단한 통합을 위한 여러 전기 연결 옵션(도이치, 플라잉 리드, AMP VAL-U-LOK)
- ABS housing with potting to provide IP66 environmental protection
- 극한의 온도 및 환경에서 뛰어난 성능
- 우수한 고객 지원
The 0729-1755-99 dual-axis high precision digital inclinometer sensor with analog 0 to 5 V DC outputs is designed and manufactured by Fredericks for use on heavy industrial machinery and other applications where an industrial, robust, cost-efficient solution is needed. This high-precision digital inclinometer sensor has a wide linear angle range and analog output combined with a small footprint making it simple to integrate into new or existing equipment and designs. The standard version of this inclinometer sensor has a cable with flying leads, but Deutsch and Amphenol connectors are also available.
The Fredericks Company’s inclinometers take our proven electrolytic tilt sensors and combine them with electrolytic tilt sensor circuits in robust housings with potting to make them environmentally sealed (waterproof and dustproof) inclinometer solutions for use in various markets and applications. Electrolytic tilt sensing technology makes these inclinometers extremely stable with no long-term drift compared to MEMS devices, all in a low-cost inclinometer package.