1. Connect the MM200 serial port on the back of the unit to your PC, either using a serial to USB converter or a serial port on your PC. Note that a straight through D-sub 9 pin cable should be used.
2. 2. 시작 메뉴를 엽니다.
3. 3. 제어판을 엽니다.
4. 4. 하드웨어 및 사운드를 엽니다.
5. 5. 장치 관리자를 엽니다.
6. 6. 포트(COM 및 LPT) 드롭다운을 펼칩니다.
7. Determine the COM port assignment for your MM200, in this example the MM200 is assigned to COM3.
8. Determine the COM port assignment for your MM200, in this example the MM200 is assigned to COM3.
9. Open Tear Term.
10. Open the Setup menu and select the Serial port… option
11. Change the Port setting to the COM port for your MM200, in this example it is COM3.
12. Ensure that the remainder of the settings match what is shown below, then select OK. Note that this example uses the default baud rate of 9600.
- 보드 비율: 9600
- 데이터: 8비트
- 패리티: 없음
- 중지: 1비트
- 흐름 제어: Xon/Xoff
- 전송 지연: 0 msec/char, 0 msec/라인
13. Open the Setup menu and select the Terminal… option.
14. Ensure that the settings are the following, then select OK:
- 수신: CR+LF
- 전송: CR+LF
- 로컬 에코 확인
15. You should now be able to communicate with the MM200. As an example, send the following command to read the setup information for the unit: “ST<cr>” (not including the quotations, <cr> is equivalent to pressing the enter key).
16. If your unit is in burst mode, not all commands will be usable. To exit burst mode, use the following command (<cr> is equivalent to pressing the Enter key):
17. If you want to re-enter burst mode, use the following command: